We are an innovative company offering unique, new-generation telemedicine and AR solutions. Continual creation of new innovations is made possible by the engagement and passion of the firm’s scientific personnel. The computer scientists, programmers, engineers and managers of MedApp create a team capable of competing confidently with its peers.
Thanks to numerous appearances at scientific and industry conferences in Poland and abroad, including the United States and Asia, we have built our position as experts in the telemedicine and AR sectors. Our listing on the NewConnect market of the Warsaw Stock Exchange provides additional credibility to our initiatives. It not only gives us access to capital, but also provides us with a market valuation.
We are currently looking for BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL ENGINEER with biomedical processing skills. Our CarnaLife System helps large medical companies, such as Johnson and Johnson, with screening patients for chronic diseases, such as arrhytmias. The role will focus on creating, refining, and validating algorithms for processing ECG and other biomedical signals to push the frontier of telemedical healthcare.
- You will join the small team of developers which builds the leader of innovative solutions in Healthcare market
- You will cooperate with the talented & passionate experts on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work on challenging & fascinating projects
- Bachelor's degree in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, or other science discipline
- 2+ years of experience working with biomedical signal processing and/or algorithms for medical instrumentation
- Experience working with surface ECG signals and algorithms that process them
- Good verbal and written documentation and communication skills in English
- Experience creating classification algorithms dealing with noisy signals
- Ability to invent, think creatively, and be resourceful
Bewerbungen müssen folgende Unterlagen enthalten:
- A personal (motivation) letter and curriculum vitae,
- A copy of degree certificates and associated certificates,
- A copy of degree projects and any previous publications,
- A proof of English language skills,
- Two recommendation letters (or the names and email addresses of two references).
Bewerbungen sind zu richten an email@example.com mit dem Stellentitel im Nachrichtenkopf und folgendem Satz: Hiermit willige ich ein, dass meine personenbezogenen Daten von MedApp S.A. zum Zwecke der Prüfung meiner Bewerbung auf die ausgeschriebene Stelle verarbeitet werden.