Our analytical telemedical CarnaLife system is clinically confirmed and certified by TÜV NORD Polska Sp. z o.o, a notified body authorised by the Ministry of Health.
We also have a NATO Commercial and Government Entity Code (NCAGE)
How does the Digital Clinic work
The Digital Clinic, through the use of AI and Big Data, offers comprehensive remote medical care: medical consultations, diagnostics and in-depth health monitoring. Depending on the condition, a patient under the care of the Digital Clinic receives a set of certified remote diagnostic devices. We work with more than 20 types of devices, including ones for performing ECG, measuring glucose levels, temperature, blood pressure, conducting psychological surveys, or calculating BMI, all at home. Test results are analyzed 24/7 using AI and Big Data analytics, alerting the doctor if there are any deviations from the norm.
- consultation with a doctor via video, phone, chat or in-person appointment
- the calendar module allows the doctor to manage appointments and remote consultations with patients
- more than twenty certified types of remote diagnostic devices to support the healing process
- test results available in real time by pairing devices with the mobile app or by manual data entry by the patient
- 24/7 online analytics using AI and Big Data – alerts for the physician that increase safety for all parties
- scalable product with customizable functionalities
- modern software to provide remote patient care
Consultation, diagnostics and monitoring in one place. A convenient tool for the patient and medical facilities, thanks to the appropriate adjustment of functionality and online availability.
Why is it worth it?
Integration with your facility system
Easy integration with your facility system without having to install any software
Implementation of visits
Making appointments using an online calendar
The calendar module allows the doctor to manage appointments and remote consultations with patients, which makes cost optimization possible
Test result diagnostics are supported by intelligent AI algorithms that reduce patient handling time and increase safety
Convenient and secure access to medical records. Data are processed in the secure Microsoft Azure cloud
Have you got questions about the Digital Clinic?
Feel free to contact us!
Would you like to receive assistance in implementation, testing or seeking a grant for the Digital Clinic?
The material on the site contains content that may be considered advertising of medical devices intended exclusively for professionals in the medical or health care sector, particularly those in the medical profession (e.g., doctors, nurses, support staff, etc.).